Leaving childhood isn't easy - it is possibly the most complicated and dramatic phase in life. A lot of things are changing, everything is on the move. Some adolescents require more attention and understanding than others, to tackle this transition.
In co-operation with parents, teachers and tutors, aided by our psychologist where needed, we try to create the ideal environment for the youngsters to develop their personality. Collectively we mobilize the student's individual resources and potentials, to curb intimidating behaviour and intransigent attitudes.
The psychological counseling can address:
- Separation stress and relationship problems
- Problems in the family
- Decreasing development deficits
- Extending the behavioural range
- Developing self-reliance and self-determination
- Controversial social behaviour
- Social anxieties and fear of exams
- Lacking self-confidence
- Difficulties to learn and concentrate
Depending on the situation, the counseling can take place as:
- Discussions, either private or in a group, or with the parents or the family taking part
- Role plays or interaction games
- Relaxation and concentration exercises